Buy this shirt: Ezrealpremium - I like Big butts N’ I can not lie shirt For spring 2021 Browne has gone sporting at the I like Big butts N’ I can not lie shirt and I love this 2132 Olympics, an event he imagines happening 239,000 miles from Earth on the moon. In a wry video he wrote that accompanies the collection, comedian Jordan Firstman and model Grace Mahary banter like sports commentators as models and flag bearers descend the stadium steps of the Los Angeles Coliseum. (The video is as wacky as any live Browne performance: transfixing, imaginative, maybe a little long.) The venue was chosen both for its Art Deco architecture and its hosting of the 1932 Olympics. The silhouettes of the ’20s and ’30s inform the clothing, from the drop-waist dresses to the slim skirts, some pleated, others as straight as your back must be to pull them off. The entire collection is rendered in shades of white: ivory, eggshell, the I like Big butts N’ I can not lie shirt and I love this pa...
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét