Ezrealpremium - Official I could spend days with no outside contact just reading Books shirt

 Buy this shirt:  Ezrealpremium - Official I could spend days with no outside contact just reading Books shirt

It’s safe to say that Jayne wasn’t channeling a schoolteacher on the Official I could spend days with no outside contact just reading Books shirt Furthermore, I will do this day of the Savage x Fenty show. Stepping out as part of the show’s final chapter, Jayne wore one of the boldest and most risqué looks of the collection, consisting of a black silk robe, a thin leather choker that attached down her torso to caged underwear, and thigh-high fishnet stockings. The finishing touch? A pair of heart-shaped, diamanté-studded nipple pasties, of course. “The look I was channeling was S&M chic,” says Jayne. “Dark, lovely, and decadent. The look had so much personality so it was a fun character. If I was ever going to wear something like that, it would have to be the Savage x Fenty show, come on!”

Official I could spend days with no outside contact just reading Books shirt

For Jayne, it’s this sense of freedom that makes Savage x Fenty so exciting. “Rihanna has created such an amazing platform that feels like a place of positivity; you’re celebrated for being yourself, for being comfortable in your own skin,” Jayne adds. “The great thing about it is seeing every body type, every age, every ethnicity celebrated. And that is so important, especially at a time like this, just the Official I could spend days with no outside contact just reading Books shirt Furthermore, I will do this simple fact of bringing everyone together. It felt amazing to be a part of.”

Official I could spend days with no outside contact just reading Books s Hoodie

Home:  Ezrealpremium

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ezrealpremium - Disney Mickey Mouse Maleficent Happy halloween shirt

Ezrealpremium - Evolution shirt

Ezrealpremium - One of God’s Finest warriors President Trump shirt