Ezrealpremium - Official Love is watching My Grandson Play Hockey shirt

 Buy this shirt:  Ezrealpremium - Official Love is watching My Grandson Play Hockey shirt

Fashion hope, though? No matter how inspiring clothes might look, what is fashion without its designers taking responsibility for longer-term salvation? The designer who’s always acted as luxury fashion’s foremost prophet of environmental doom said he’d taken his four months of isolation thinking around that very seriously. The impetus of the Official Love is watching My Grandson Play Hockey shirt and by the same token and collection was “imagining how fashion will be in 2030. When thinking of the future, it’s not a Stanley Kubrick space-age vision for me. Mine is very much down to earth. Ten years from now, everything in fashion will be sustainable. No discussion, right? I think we will be reusing the clothes we have. Time makes things beautiful. I heard a quote from Martin Margiela when I was working there, about the value of ‘the trace of time’ in clothes. That touched me deeply. We keep clothes like that to death. I mean, I have a hoodie that’s 15 years old. It’s bleached-out and has holes in it. But I cannot throw that away. So, I thought: in the year 2030, how will your favorite things look, aged and destroyed?

Official Love is watching My Grandson Play Hockey shirt

A press release specified: “93.5% of the Official Love is watching My Grandson Play Hockey shirt and by the same token and plain materials in this collection are either certified sustainable or upcycled. 100% of the print bases have sustainable certifications.” With the resources of the Kering Group at hand, Gvasalia said, “we discovered we could do it quite easily, with the exception of the fibers that are in some of the existing fabrics. There are solutions if you look for them. There’s a need to revise things. To start a new chapter.”

Official Love is watching My Grandson Play Hockey s Hoodie

Home:  Ezrealpremium

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ezrealpremium - Disney Mickey Mouse Maleficent Happy halloween shirt

Ezrealpremium - Evolution shirt

Ezrealpremium - One of God’s Finest warriors President Trump shirt